Northern Beaches Respite Care
Allambie Heights Village Residential Aged Care, our accredited aged care facility commenced operation in 1996. In 2008 we upgraded the facility and now offer 42 places to single residents and couples who require this level of support.
We have an excellent reputation for high standards of care and accommodation which includes ageing in place, respite care and dementia care provided in a modern and safe environment. We provide an extensive stimulating range of social and recreational activities.
All our rooms are spacious with en-suite bathrooms, patio or balcony and many have kitchenettes too.
Our aged care facility operates in accordance with the Commonwealth Aged Care Act 1997 and is regulated by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency who audit us twice yearly and provide a report which is available for reading.
Our accredited aged care facility offers you:
- Individualised quality care provided with dignity and respect by a dedicated team of experienced management, nursing and care staff achieving excellent care standards.
- Set in landscaped gardens our accommodation consists of spacious comfortable rooms with en-suite bathroom, some with kitchenette and large outdoor patio or balcony area.
- Home-made meals are cooked with flair by our on-site Chefs and served in our beautifully presented dining room.
- We offer a full programme of recreational activities including bus outings, games, craft, movies & musical entertainment.
- Physiotherapy, podiatry, hairdressing, beautician and chaplaincy are some of the extra services that we offer.
- We have a library, internet suite and community hall.