Allambie Heights Village Employment Opportunities
37.5 hours per week
Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with a deep commitment to the provision of exceptional aged care in a manner that promotes the values of the Company and our positive staff team, providing excellent care to our 42 residents in our residential aged care facility. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover RN annual leave and maternity leave which may be extended.
You will be person-centred and solutions-focused with a professional presentation and be able to contribute to a warm homely environment for our residents. Excellent working conditions, above Nurses Award salary package and a very supportive management team await the best candidate.
- Current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated ability in protecting residents’ dignity, respect and confidentiality
- Experience in Aged Care Accreditation & ACFI processes advantageous
- Competent in resident holistic assessment, nursing care planning and coordination
- Excellent computer and communication skills
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the Facility Manager to create a wonderful living and working environment
- Provide workplace coaching, guidance and supervision to care staff, allied health professionals and be a role model for practice and professional conduct
- Achieve positive outcomes, standards and service delivery to comply with customer service, regulatory requirements and legislation
Please click on the PDF file below to read job description and job specification document.
Cover letter with Resumé/CV addressing the essential criteria and key responsibilities to be emailed to Jim Murray, Facility Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Registered Nurse, Job Description, Job Specification November 2019