Allambie Heights Village Employment Opportunities
Allambie Heights Village is a 42 bed Residential Aged Care Facility that has been operating for 25 years on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
We have an excellent reputation for high standards of care and accommodation which includes permanent & respite care provided in a homely and safe environment.
We are a highly professional organisation where staff are valued within an inclusive and supportive team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Facility Manager, we currently have part time Registered Nurse positions available at our facility, with above award rates and salary sacrifice benefits on offer. We are seeking applicants who will provide quality care to our residents and who meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA and experience in an aged care environment
- Experience of medication management, care plans, ACFI and the accreditation process
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes for residents and their families
- Ability to lead, support and guide care staff
- Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated (proof must be provided)
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org