Allambie Heights Village Employment Opportunities
RETIREMENT VILLAGE MANAGER
(Permanent Part-Time, 15 hours per week, 9.00am-5.00pm)
We are seeking a customer-focused engaging Village Manager to join our friendly and efficient Company team and operations. Demonstrated experience in retirement village management/coordination, in hospitality or in real estate roles are welcomed to manage directly an established retirement village of 55 apartments.
You will be person-centered with appropriate values, solutions-focused with excellent presentation, communication and computer skills. Excellent working conditions and salary package with a very supportive management team await the best candidate.
Essential Criteria and Key Responsibilities include:
- Appropriate qualifications to fulfill the requirements of this post: business, management, hospitality, real estate
- Demonstrated experience in retirement village management/coordination or similar
- Ability and evidence of developing positive living communities
- Able to achieve positive outcomes, standards and service delivery to comply with customer service, regulatory and legislation requirements
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to coordinate contractors for renovation of village apartments, to market apartments, engage with residents and maximise occupancy
- Ability to discuss financial and contractual terms of resident/tenant/aged care contracts
- Ability to deputise for the Retirement Living Manager across the Company’s operations
Cover letter with Resumé/CV addressing the Essential Criteria and Key Responsibilities to be emailed to Ciarán Foley, Chief Executive Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Retirement Village Manager Job Description Job Specification Dec 2019