Allambie Heights Village Employment Opportunities
Office Reception, Administration & Accounting Assistant
Permanent Part time 22.5 hrs per week/3 days a week
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our professional friendly team at Allambie Heights Village Ltd. We are seeking an experienced adaptable person to be the first point of contact for our residents and visitors and working directly with management.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and an engaging personality
- Current experience in accounting procedures. MYOB, Excel, Word and Publisher. Receivables/payables
- Exceptional administration, time and workload management skills, ability to multi-task and be solutions driven
- Ability to maintain positive relationships while managing the workload
- Attractive remuneration, above award salary and salary sacrifice benefits after qualifying period await the successful candidate.
Please email a Cover Letter addressing the Essential Criteria and Resumé/CV to Patricia Cearnes at email@example.com
Click here to download Administration Job Description Job Specification
RETIREMENT VILLAGE MANAGER
(Permanent Part-Time, 15 hours per week, 9.00am-5.00pm)
We are seeking a customer-focussed engaging Village Manager to join our friendly and efficient Company team and operations. Demonstrated experience in retirement village management/coordination, in hospitality or in real estate roles are welcomed to manage directly an established retirement village of 55 apartments.
You will be person-centred with appropriate values, solutions-focused with excellent presentation, communication and computer skills. Excellent working conditions and salary package with a very supportive management team await the best candidate.
Essential Criteria and Key Responsibilities include:
- Appropriate qualifications to fulfil the requirements of this post: business, management, hospitality, real estate
- Demonstrated experience in retirement village management/coordination or similar
- Ability and evidence of developing positive living communities
- Able to achieve positive outcomes, standards and service delivery to comply with customer service, regulatory and legislation requirements
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to coordinate contractors for renovation of village apartments, to market apartments, engage with residents and maximise occupancy
- Ability to discuss financial and contractual terms of resident/tenant/aged care contracts
- Ability to deputise for the Retirement Living Manager across the Company’s operations
Cover letter with Resumé/CV addressing the Essential Criteria and Key Responsibilities to be emailed to Ciarán Foley, Chief Executive Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download Retirement Village Manager Job Description Job Specification Dec 2019